Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break time!

Today marks the beginning of my Spring Break, and I could not be more excited. Although this is my least favorite of all breaks throughout the school year, I will take what I can get. I realize I have been somewhat MIA lately and I apologize, but I've been very busy because before Spring Break comes midterms, woo! The good news is that I got an A on all four of my midterms this semester, so I am pretty stoked about that. I was also away from technology for a weekend because I went camping with LCM which was SO MUCH FUN. I absolutely love this crazy, amazing group that God has lead me to. We all attempted to study, but none of really got much accomplished because we enjoy each other's company (and the beach) entirely too much. This was the most fun I've had in a while.

But now it is Spring Break! I have some exciting plans, nothing crazy like Cabo or anything, we all know that's not my thing. Instead... I'm going to Disneyland! With my mom, brother and sister and then Knott's the next day. I also have plans to drive to Tehachapi to visit a friend and hang out so it should overall be quite an amazing break. Then I must return to another exam on the Tuesday of the week we start back. Oh well, such is life. I'm just so excited to have a week off.

In other news, I have been researching things related to Master's programs as I am graduating in December. I have narrowed my options down to a Master's in Social Work or Public Policy. I haven't decided yet which one, but it will be one of the two. I'm just praying about it all and trusting that God will open the right doors for me, he always does. I am also applying for a summer internship with World Vision so I am hoping that that goes well. I believe that is all going on here. Hope all is well with you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment