Friday, March 25, 2011

Goodbye March.

I cannot believe that it is already going to be April! This is freaking me out, I graduate in December! As of now, I am leaning towards the Masters in Public Policy, just randomly throwing that out there. Thoughts? I'm open to them.

Spring Break was quite fantastic. Disneyland was great, Knott's Berry Farm was tons of fun, then I got to spend some time at home relaxing, and went to Tehachapi to visit a friend which was beyond fantastic. I'm not sure it could have been a better break. But now I am back, the first week after breaks is always so hard. I'm fighting off the beginning of a cold, so hopefully I am successful at that. I had an exam this week which did not go as I hoped it would, but thankfully in that class we have 3 exams and the lowest score gets dropped, so I just have to do well on the next one.

I am currently looking for summer internships. I applied for one at World Vision International, but I am not counting on getting that one. There are a lot available through USC that are paid but only like 10 hours a week for 8 weeks. I am going to apply for one of those and ask my boss if I can continue working there over summer again, which should be fine, so that I can be set for the summer and have one less thing to worry about. I'm fairly certain this will be the summer I finally buy a car, so if you know anyone selling one, let me know!

This weekend I am volunteering with LCM at Saint Marks to do a food distribution. Then on Sunday we are having our service at the beach in the morning which will be fun. Other than that, just getting back into things and catching up on homework and whatnot. I'll start that after having some fun first though. Last night I went bowling with friends and tonight I'm going out to dinner and a movie, then it's time to get serious. Typical mindset of a typical college student :)

No comments:

Post a Comment