
So this past Friday I got my first (and probably last) tattoo. My best friend Laura drove with me up to Lancaster to go to the parlor I wanted to get it at as they are Christian based and ridiculously friendly. She really wanted to be there for it so we made a road trip out of it. I was extremely nervous but they were so nice to me, mainly through sarcasm which, if anyone knows me they know this is the true way to my heart lol. So I was very comfortable there and it ended up not hurting nearly as much as I thought it would. It hurts more after that during because it's like a horrible sunburn. But I absolutely love love love it. It couldn't be more perfect. Thankfully I haven't encountered much negativity about getting it, even grandpa approved! So that's been nice. Well that is basically it!
Ci-a-rra.....LOVE it! Funny because since I had gotten my last (first) one, I always knew I wanted one more. On my inside wrist.....a small cross with a heart in the middle. Love it, love it. Can't wait to see it. :)
ReplyDelete