to prove to dad I'm not a fool. Good movie. Anyways. Spring semester has officially begun and let me tell you, I have my hand full. None of my classes so far seem too hard, just mainly annoying and full of dumb busy work. 2 of my classes consist of your typical paper, midterm and final. Another one requires 2 hours of volunteer work per week on top of lots of reading and journal entries, etc. The final class that sounded awful (NGO's and Global Civil Society) actually seems like it may be quite interesting. If nothing else, the professor is awesome. He ended class by saying "What is the last thing a fish would notice? Water... and that is the point of this class." Like what? How much more cool can you get? Not much.
Apartment life is the same, roommates could be worse but could definitely be much better. I've been spending most of my time in my friend Jackie and Simi's apartment. Today I plan to spend some time in the Luther Lounge, our room on campus for LCM, just so I don't have to be in that apartment too long.
I don't have much new to report other than classes have started so I'll keep it short! This Sunday is my installation as Assistant Prayer Minister, and Payton and Anjali's as Peer Ministers so that should be exciting. My mom and dad are both coming here for that. I'll write again when I have something to say worth reading :)
No comments:
Post a Comment