Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Brain Has Reached Capacity for Today.

Good evening everyone. I am going to preface this with the fact that I am so extremely tired. That being said, today was an alright day. It began with a biology lecture at 10 which was everything less than thrilling. Then I went to a chemistry lecture which was fun. I then rushed over to church for Ash Wednesday service which I will talk about more shortly. After church I went to Italian which was a lot of fun also. From Italian to work and from work home to study my head off for my crazy day tomorrow. Just like last night I am calling it quits before I probably should only because I cannot focus anymore. My brain has reached its capacity for tonight. Even though that is not physiologically possible, it sure does feel that way! But it's a good feeling knowing I have so much information in my head. Hopefully I will be able to put it to good use tomorrow on all of my exams.

On to today's church service... It was interesting in many ways. One because it was a combined service for Lutherans, Roman Catholics and Episcopalians. So I was slightly confused the whole time. In addition to that it was in a theater type thing so it didn't really have the church-y feel. It was just strange listening to a sermon in the same theater that I watched a dance drew from America's Best Dance Crew, or some show like that, perform. But overall it was a good sermon given bye USC's president Steven Sample. I was glad to be able to make it to church today.

In other news, the process for changing my major from Biology to Health and Humanities is almost complete. I just have to make an appointment with the new advisor and sign a form then it is final.

Other than that nothing new is happening. Life is the same and I am hoping that after the day-o-stress tomorrow things will slowly start to unwind for spring break which is the week of March 16th. I have one midterm next week and another the week after that. Then I am free for a week. Well it's time to relax. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. You already have your major declared?! We don't do ours until our junior year (usually).

    ReplyDelete