Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Never Ending Day.

Well it is finally coming to an end. As I mentioned in my last post I had all my exams today and they actually weren't too bad! I think I did pretty well on all of them and if not, oh well, they are over. Basically today went biology lab practical, break until Italian midterm, Human Reason then straight to chemistry lab exam. Laura, one of my suite mates who had the same schedule today, then suggested we go to Taco Bell which sounded amazing after such a long day. We walked over there and ate then walked back up to our dorm. As I was sitting here writing an Italian paper I got the feeling that someone was watching me so I turned around and looked in my doorway to see Bry, my oh so amazing boyfriend, standing there holding a brownie with a number 4 candle in it! The 4 symbolizes 4 months in case that flew over your head :) It was a great surprise. Made my long day so much better.
[Thank you very much Bry. <3]

Other exciting news... none really. Other than the high chance of seeing Jill this weekend! We are both going to be in Lancaster so that should be fun. A weekend with my boyfriend at home and a visit from Jillian. Yay!

That's all I have to say for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Wanna go cosmic bowling on Saturday night if you're able to?!

    ReplyDelete