I decided that because a few of my friends have blogs on this site it would be easy for them to keep in touch with me via blog because it is as easy as adding me to their subscription list. For those of you who do not have a blog it is easy for you also because you can just add the url of my blog to your favorites on your computer and check it whenever you feel inclined to do so.
The main purpose of this blog is to communicate with those of you who read it. It is a way of letting you all know what is going on in my life, what I am thinking, going through, excited about, dreading.. basically all about me. Sounds slightly conceited I know, but I have been getting drilled about people not knowing what is going on with me so I thought it would be easy to log on here and write a quick paragraph about what is going on rather than writing extensive emails every couple weeks. Anyways, follow my blog or do not follow my blog, it will be here waiting for you to decide.
No comments:
Post a Comment