Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The College Life.

As I am laying here in bed with a horrible headache thanking God for putting tylenol on this planet I decided that some aspects of college really suck! Or maybe it is just the fact that having 3 midterms on one day makes it seem like college as a whole sucks. It doesn't though. I love it. Challenging but amazing. I have been studying like a crazy person for my crazy Thursday that my crazy professors decided to create. Maybe that best describes college: crazy. I think that word fits best. It can describe something fun, intense, bad, pretty much anything. And based off of reading what I just wrote I think it is safe to say that at times college makes us crazy!

Anyways. Today my day started at 9, which means getting up at 8. It consisted of a very short chemistry lab, a fun Italian lecture, a boring and utterly pointless human reason lecture, work, and a study session for chemistry. That was just the required part. It all ended at 7. After that I had to do homework and study. So now at 10:30 I am deciding to call it quits for the day and update you fine people :) I hope you enjoyed it. I will try to make the next post a little less pointless.

Until next time,
Ciarra

2 comments:

  1. Ciarra,

    Rememeber, college isn't about what you learn in class. You don't go to college to get smarter. You go to college to learn perseverance, discipline, self-motivation and how to be sucessful on your own. You go to college to learn how to think for yourself and to figure out how to know whether you are on the right path or not. In this regard, you are already doing well. Hang in there my friend. As the great american chief once said: endeavor to persevere!

    Your friend,
    Mr. Laird

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny Mr. Laird. You always say the best stuff. Thank you! You've NOT changed.

    ReplyDelete