Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas!


Christmas was two days ago and it was so much fun! I got to spend it with all the people I care about most in the world. My sister and I spent Christmas Eve at our dad's house which comes with lots of tradition. We all went to church together and had dinner after. Then we went to look at Christmas lights around Simi Valley where he lives which was fun. We came back to the house after that and just spent time together playing games and we all opened one present which every year is pajama's. We woke up at 4:30 am to open presents (we don't have any young kids, the youngest is Cailla who is 17, we just all love Christmas!) but before opening the presents we got to go on skype to video chat with our sister, nieces and nephew in Texas which was awesome. After opening presents we all went back to bed then woke up for Christmas breakfast and then went back to our mom's at 3 for Christmas with her.


At my mom's house my stepdad made dinner and we had my grandparents and uncle (and I invited Xander) over for that. We then opened our presents there and spent some time with each other. That night I went with Xander to his friends place to play games and just hang out. Overall it was an amazing Christmas and I hope you guys all had the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment