Friday, December 31, 2010

2010- A Year Of...

This is quite possibly the worst New Years Eve I've ever experience. My plans fell through so I am currently (at 7:25 PM) in bed watching a movie, reflecting on 2010 as it comes to a close.
2010 on a non-personal level has consisted of:
  • Oil spill
  • Republicans gaining control of the house/Obama being useless
  • Earthquake in Haiti
  • Remaining tension in the Middle East
  • High unemployment rates
  • Tiger Woods scandal
  • Death of Gary Coleman
  • Several other things, those just stand out most.

For me, on a personal level, 2010 has consisted of:

  • Attending every home football game and one away, supporting my team.
  • First concert at Staples... Justin Bieber!
  • Accompanying Laura on her first trip to Disneyland
  • Becoming very involved in Lutheran Campus Ministry
  • Getting closer with many friends, and losing others
  • Adding a minor and getting good grades
  • Getting out of an emotionally abusive relationship
  • Reconnecting with my high school boyfriend to work on our relationship
  • Developing my relationship with Jesus Christ
  • Continuing yoga
  • Learning more about myself

Overall I'd say it's been a decent year. There isn't very much negativity and I wouldn't change much about it. I am looking forward to 2011. Looking ahead, no turning back.

Plans for 2011:

  • Good grades
  • Graduation and applying to grad school
  • Involvement with LCM
  • Continuing and growing in my relationship with Xander
  • Remaining close with my friends
  • Stick to my work out schedule and with yoga
  • Get a summer internship
  • Mature more as a person of God

No comments:

Post a Comment