Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to the Ol' Grind

Spring Break is over and everything is falling back into place just as it was before I left. Sadly it feels like I never left which sucks because all the rest I got feels like it was wasted. But Spring Break was pretty good. I didn't do much of anything other than relax at home which was dramatic in and of itself. Nonetheless, it is done and over with and everything, for the most part, is back just the way it was before I left. Now, it's time for school. Over break I forgot that I have a chemistry lab write-up and pre-lab to do and a human reason paper to write. I decided against my better judgement to wait until tomorrow night to do both of those things. They are both due Tuesday. Right now I am just trying to unwind and whatnot. Tomorrow will be just like any other Monday. But there are only 2 months left of school which is really exciting to me. This year has been a tough one for many reasons. Blah. Tough but good. Rewarding? Hopefully in the end. Anyways, now that I am just rambling about nothing I will tell you what I did over Spring Break in more detail. I came to Lancaster and spent most of my time there hanging out with family and Bryan. I went to the zoo with everyone on Saturday then back to Lancaster. I visited the high school on Friday which was really fun seeing old teachers again. Then I went down to my dad's house in Simi Valley and hung out with the family there, and Bryan of course. Went to church this morning and then hung out some more. Then we went to my brothers girlfriend's choir performance all the way in Redlands. Now I am safely back here in my dorm at the lovely USC waiting for the week to start. That is all that is happening right now. Hope you enjoyed my little update!
Until next time,
Ciarra

No comments:

Post a Comment