Friday, November 25, 2011

Beginning of the End

Sounds brutal, I know. That's because the end of the semester always is. I am currently at home, relaxing and detoxing before diving back into the last three weeks of my semester. I have one more week of classes, then two weeks of finals, that's it. Then one more semester and hello winter break and family! I seriously cannot wait. This semester has been particularly rough, which is why I haven't written in forever; plus I feel like no one reads, so updating isn't on the top of my to do list haha. So for a quick recap of how my semester has gone so far, he's a little chronological breakdown: Began the semester excited to do well and enjoy senior years. Stats became much harder than anticipated. Dislocated 3 ribs from stress and sleeping on a bad mattress. Before figuring out what was causing it, I dislocated them twice more causing a severe lack of sleep and discomfort. Caught up on everything I miss after being so messed up. Got a 100% on 2 finals; started to understand stats better, clearly. Got a kidney infection and UTI. Antibiotics failed and infection spread to both kidneys. Was on intense drugs for 2 weeks and couldn't eat much of anything=lost weight in an unhealthy way. Finally got healthy and had to play catch up, again. Serious church drama; I stepped down from my post as peer and prayer minister in order to focus on my relationship with God. Now this brings us back to present time, Thanksgiving break and getting final papers written and preparing for finals; you know the drill. Aside from all the bad stuff throughout the semester, there has also been a lot of good times! Here is a small picture blog.
We went to the Totally 80s concert to see Berlin, The Fixx, The Human League, and B52s. Pure Magic.
Baking party!
Football!
Pumpkin Carving.
Parents Weekend.
Michael's Birthday.
Cinnamon Rolls.
Fake Thanksgiving with my roommates. So it's been pretty good! I am all set for my last semester with Data Analysis 2, Stats for Econ, Women in Society, and Nonprofit Management. Pretty dull, but it gets me done. I am currently applying to grad school at UCI and Berkeley (gross) but hopefully one of those works out so I know what comes next. Well, until I have any more news, so long and farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment