Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Pictures

As promised quite some time ago, here are a few pictures that summarize my summer thus far. They include some beach trips with my boyfriend, Michael, our road trip to Oregon to visit our friend, Payton, and pictures of the epic 4th of July Slip n Slide Extravaganza. Needless to say it has been an amazing summer. Just a quick glimpse of what has just passed/what is in the near future before getting to the pictures: this week Michael is in Ohio visiting family and I had the pleasure of taking him and his mom to the airport at 4 AM Tuesday morning. After leaving, while driving his mom's car, I had the pleasure of getting in my first car accident while driving. Party. Good news is I am completely fine and the car made it out with a few dents and his mom couldn't care less. This coming weekend I will be in San Diego with the Faz family for our annual summer "camping" trip, or as I like to call it, "The Weekend of Dreams." I am looking forward to that. Then I have no big plans aside from studying for the GRE which I take on the 18th and then starting school on the 22nd, the day before my 21st birthday! And if you want to know what I want for my birthday, I don't want alcohol because I don't drink, but I'll gladly take money for groceries/my car payment/my car insurance/books for school! It'll be put to good use I promise :) Now here are the pictures. Enjoy.












No comments:

Post a Comment