Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Summer.
It's here, it's here! Today I moved back home to Lancaster and will be here at least until August 1st, minus the two days a week I will be escaping to work in LA. Moving was pretty painless thanks mostly to my awesome boyfriend, Michael, who loaded and handled all the heavy boxes on the dolly and onto the truck. He even helped me pack. What a great guy. Anyways, packing wasn't bad and after we loaded everything up I took my mom to El Cholo for lunch for Mother's Day since I didn't make it home for the actually day due to crazy paper writing. The paper I stayed at school to work on turned out to be 22 pages long, so I had a good reason to stay- I clearly had a lot of work to do. Then we drove back home and I unpacked and did lots of laundry, enjoyed dinner that I didn't have to cook for myself, went on run which really disturbed my brother- he didn't understand the concept- and am now finally laying down to relax and officially begin my summer at 11:52 PM. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment