Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Midterm Season.

Hey everyone,
It's been a while, no? There hasn't really been much to report so I did not want to bore you with a boring update that was lacking updates; seemed a bit pointless. I still do not have much to say but I will summarize what I have been up to, just to catch you up and let you know that all is well in my little world...

Let's start with January: Classes have been going well. I really like three out of four this semseter. I learned that in my Sociological Research Methods class I will have to conduct a research project that consists of conduting 8 semi structured interviews to basically test the questions that will be used in a statewide study in the next couple of months. I have to write a big paper on the information that I, and my peers, will have collected. This is the exciting part; if I find or write anything interesting that anyone wants to look further into, I could be acknowledged in a publication in a sociological journal. I'm not sure how realistic of a goal that is but it's what I'm trying to do. So I am putting a lot of effort into this project. Other than attending a few basketball games, I think that is really all that happened in January.

February: Midterms! I've already taken 2 out of 3. My last one is next week. I think I did great on the 2 I already took so midterms weren't too bad this semester, thank goodness. I got a new kitty also. We kept him in my apartment on campus for a week, shhh, but Jackie, one of my roommates, turned out to be allergic so he is living with my mom and Bradley in Lancaster. Copper and Bradley are buddies, it's pretty cute. Bryan, who I am no longer seeing, got him for us.

Other random information... hm. Oh, I've been taking yoga 2-3 times a week. It's really fun! And a pretty good workout actually. I take it at the gym here on campus. Work is going well, nothing really different there. I'm still at the same place I have been at since first semester of freshman year. They take care of me and I like it there, so it's good.

Well I hope that everything is going well for you! Let me know what is going on in your neck of the woods! Take care.
Ciarra

No comments:

Post a Comment